Keep it simple.
- CyclePond exterior fabric is tough, lightweight, and made with recycled content
- Padded, contoured lumbar panel provides load control and carrying comfort
- Large main compartment and front zip panel provides easy access to items
- Compression straps let you adjust the pack's volume to fit your load
- Unique design lets you convert the rear pocket into a zip-down fly bench for easy fly sorting and line rigging
- Tabs and webbing straps provide attachment points for pliers, snips, and other tools
- Two water-bottle pockets help keep you hydrated with your beverage of choice (water bottles sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Comfortable fit, pretty good design
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought the pack primarily for flats and surf fishing. Held the gear I needed well, was comfortable whether I had it on my hip or across my chest. Quality of construction is very high. Only negative is that if it gets submerged, it doesn't drain. Drainage holes would make this a 5-star.