- Detail Images
Show your gear some love with the Sweetwater.
- Padded sides and a molded top and bottom provide an extra measure of protection for your valuable goods
- A waterproof top and bottom protect your gear from the elements
- An adjustable, removable, padded internal divider system allows you to custom your case to your liking
- Durable Diamondtech nylon fabric stands up over the test of time
- Internal pockets secure small tools and accessories
- Carry-on sizing for your super-pricey gear
- Webbing carry handle for easy transport
Share your thoughts
great padding and very solid. the small holds two smaller reels I would say. It also has a nice pocket on the inside of the top.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Like that previous reviewer said, this this is much better than your classic neoprene reel cover. It's got more support, padding and will resist water. The internal divider is great for using multiple reels. I use it backpacking as well. If you lay your reel down flat, it can be compressed vertically to take up less space. Overall a great product.
better than your neoprene reel cover
I always just used to use the neoprene reel covers that came with my reels but this case offers a lot more protection. It fully encloses your reel which will protect it from any grime (like from throwing your wading boots on top of your gear bag. Also, I have this in the medium so I have a few reels in there. This case will also help you from forgetting your reels. Instead of trying to remember which reels to bring, you just grab this one case that has a couple reels in it!