Select your style & size:Select options
The fish are calling.
Flying into Missoula can be a pain in the butt, but having some of the best fishing in North America within two hundred miles makes the hectic day well worth it. You can lessen some of the travel headache by packing your gear into the Fishpond Rodeo Rolling Duffel before you leave home. With a separate compartment to store up to three fly rods, the Rodeo lets you organize yourself so you'll be fishing in no time.
- Separate bottom compartment with Neoprene layer serves as a moisture barrier to protect your dry gear from wet gear
- Rubber mesh ventilation on bottom compartment so wet boots and waders can dry on the flight home
- Bottom compartment accommodates up to three 30in rod tubes, or your boots and waders
- Oversized wheels roll steady and true on uneven terrain
- Exterior side pockets give quick access to water bottles and other items
- Telescoping handle stabilizes roll and eliminates sway
- Compression straps help secure your load and minimize bulk
- Item #FSH0026
ballistic nylon (420D), ballistic nylon (1680D), [panels] mesh, [bottom compartment] PVC molded
31 x 16 x 16 in
7872 cu in
1 front zippered, 2 side, 1 waterproof zippered
- Q & A
Alaska is calling and I must go!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got this bag to go in a fishing trip in Alaska! I am very please with the quality of the bag. The bag is plenty big for warm weather clothing, boots and waders.