Be your own guide.
- Shell fabric made with a waterproof breathable membrane to shed wet weather and keep your fly-fishing kit sheltered from precipitation
- Padded, contoured lumbar panel provides load control and carrying comfort
- Integrated guide net slot makes carrying your net a cinch
- Compression straps let you adjust the pack's volume to fit your load
- Bottom cinch straps let you carry an extra layer or rod tube
- Front zip pocket and two internal organization pockets help keep your kit tidy
- Two large water-bottle pockets help keep you hydrated with your beverage of choice (water bottles sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Fishpond Nimbus Guide Pack
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this pack as a day pack on several trips. There is plenty of room to carry lightweight rain gear for two people and room for more stuff. I found it very comfortable while climbing and hiking the cliffs of the Upper Missouri River breaks. It is very well constructed with the wide waist belt that does not fold when packed with a lot of weight.