An alternative to hard-sided coolers.
- Multilayer insulation keeps food and beverages cold for hours
- Heavy-duty leakproof interior lining stops that spilled beverage or melted ice from soaking through to the outside
- Exterior pocket is sized to fit a cutting board, plates, and silverware
- Laminated see-through mesh zippered pocket is a great place to store a map
- Multiple handles and lash straps for secure transport
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've come to expect more from Fishpond products and this one disappoints.
I purchased this cooler based on claims that it would hold ice but unfortunately a 10-pound bag is reduced to polar melt in just a few hours. I was simply looking for AT LEAST a half day of ice survival but to no avail.
I should have applied the cost of this cooler to that of a proven product like a YETI.
This cooler will be relegated to the area of my garage where other soft coolers have gone to die...
Considering this cooler for remote canoe...
Considering this cooler for remote canoe camping. About how long will ice stay frozen (depending on how much the lid is opened, of course.) How does this compare with other similar products?
This is best used for daily trips. You could probably get one overnight camping trip using this cooler while canoeing. If your looking for really great ice retention look at Yeti Coolers. There expensive and heavy- but I've had ice last a full week in the back country.