Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Fly Fishing Bags & Luggage we have in stock.View Similar Products
It just may invite scrutiny from envious TSA workers, so leave extra time to pass through security.
- Waterproof molded bottom and gunwale hooks make the bag boat-friendly
- Ten external pockets and twenty internal pockets and pouches ensure that there's a place for everything
- Zip-off waterproof cover protects the bag in a squall
- Padded internal divider system secures with hook-and-loop tabs
- Adjustable rod tube straps feature sticky rubber for extra grip and security
- Zip-Down fly bench work area with replaceable foam makes it easy to make adjustments on the go
- Tool and pliers pocket includes nylon cord and tarpaulin lanyard keeper
- Tipped spool accessory cord included
- Molded rubber carry handle and adjustable padded shoulder strap make for easy toting
- Item #FSH0022
- Q & A
A bag that floats your boat.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This thing has tons of storage space and is super durable. The waterproof bottom came in handy when the canoe and raft took on some water. Plenty of room for a rain shell (storms come up fast on the river in summer), sunscreen, fly boxes, flashlight, water, food and extra reels. The built in tippet spool, drop foam work bench and rain cover are key. I really dig that you can open up the top cover to access tippet spools and tools without exposing the main compartment. I use this primarily for fishing for bass from a raft or boat. Everything fits, just grab it and go.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a staple in my fly fishing bag collection! I use this thing all the time. It holds and organizes everything I need. When I go on a trip all I have to do is grab this bag and I know I will have what I need.
This thing has so many pockets that there is a place for everything. It is on the pricey side, but it was well worth it. This is an outstanding gear bag and a great boat bag if you float. I would not hesitate to buy this bag again.
can u open the bag and turn it onj it...
can u open the bag and turn it onj it side so i can see the isideof tne bag