- Detail Images
Are you ready, Dr. Trout?
- Anvil-style top opening lets you locate and easily sort through all of the contents
- Rod tube cinch straps secure your most prized possession to the bag
- Ventilated wader and boot compartment at the bottom features a fold-out, removable mat
- Integrated backpack straps let you carry your gear with hands free whether you're navigating thick vegetation or airport terminals
- Bottom material is coated to resist damage from moisture and debris
- Dual exterior zippered pockets keep smaller items sorted and separated from the main compartment contents
- Durable handles offer easy transport
Share your thoughts
Keepin' it clean and organized.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I store my waders, wading boots, neoprene socks, extra layers and socks, and a small hip pack in here but there's room for plenty more as well. This is a great bag to have because it keeps the back of your car from getting covered in mud, slime, dirt, and whatever else is on your waders and boots after a day of fishing. Spend the money on the bag so you can save some money not getting your car detailed.
It's a must have
Got this for Christmas. I don't know how I went without it. Fit's everything and you will get a lot of compliments.