Leave the smog behind.
- A Nordic rocker camber (early rise tip and traditional camber underfoot) delivers stability, flotation, and smooth turns in creamery or ankle-deep snow
- A fiberglass wood core with integrated air channels saves weight, resists breaking, and distributes pressure more evenly
- Sandwich cap proprietary construction makes the S-Bound 112 lightweight and durable
- Fischer's proprietary OffTrack crown pattern (a molded positive kick pattern inserted into the ski's midsection) gives you waxless kick with exceptional uphill grip, kick, and glide
- Sintered glide zones can be hot waxed for unmatched glide
Share your thoughts
Fischer S-Bound 112 Ski
I want to purchase the Fischer BCX 875...
I want to purchase the Fischer BCX 875 boot with the S-bound 112 ski for backcountry touring and gentle to intermediate slope telemark skiing. Can someone make a recommendation for a binding available on the Backcountry.com site? Thanks.
Check out the Voile 3 pin cable (item VOL0003) and the Voile 3 pin Hardwire (item VOL0098). Both bindings will fit nicely with the boots and skis you mention. Good luck!
Thanks for the recommendation...enjoy a great new year!
Can this ski support AT touring light...
Can this ski support AT touring light bindings, like Diamir fritchi ? What binding would you suggest for this ski with not frene heel?
I would NOT put a fritchi on this ski. If you were going to put a AT binding on thi i would go for a dynafit, or a la sportiva. I believe that this ski would be very messed up with fritchi's on it...
I am looking for the earlier version of...
I am looking for the earlier version of this Fisher 'S' bound, 159 cm ski that was waxable. I am 4'8", 105 lbs, good tele skier, but I need waxable.
This ski is hot waxable in the tip and tail for downhill rides but has a waxless scale pattern for touring style kick and glide for low-ish angled approaches that don't require skins. Almost like a Frankenstein creation of touring ski at the end and scaled xcountry underfoot. If you are looking for a waxable cross country or "Nordic" ski you will need to look elsewhere.
si può usare con l'attacco di scialpinismo...
si può usare con l'attacco di scialpinismo ?