The right boot when you choose to go your own way.
Slip on the Fischer Offtrack 5 BC Boot when you've had enough of the groomed trails and are ready to make some tracks of your own. This boot's medium flex and Ankle Support Cuff give you the stability and power transfer required for uneven terrain while the wool liner keeps your feet toasty-warm. Plus, with the integrated gaiter and zippered lace covers, freshly fallen snow has no way of creeping inside.
- BC sole provides easy walking and stability in difficult off-track terrain
- Synthetic upper materials provide reliable winter weather protection
- Wool lining keeps feet warm and absorbs excess moisture
- Anatomical Ankle Support Cuff increases hold and power transfer and is adjustable via power strap for an individualized fit
- Injected heel cap offers extra support and an enhanced fit
- Sealed zipper closure system and lace covers, along with integrated gaiter, eliminate any chance snow will find its way into your boot
- Heel fit strap allows the individual to adjust the heel width for a comfortable secure fit
- Easy entry loops and Lycra in the heel area allow for easy entry and exit
- Medium flex and Sport Fit of the Offtrack 5 BC provides optimal backcountry performance
- Compatible with NNN BC bindings
Share your thoughts
Fischer Offtrack 5 BC Boot
Very "Wimpy" BC Boot
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Given Fishers' reputation for quality equipment, I was surprised that these BC boots lacked much support! They were "bedroom slipper" comfortable, but the ankle support was very flexible and the way the cuff was constructed, it could not be tightened beyond a certain point.