- Detail Images
The king of polar expeditions.
If you're planning on leaving the beaten track for untamed terrain, make sure the Fischer E99 Crown Xtralite Ski is under your feet. A full-length steel edge provides quickness and control on descents while the OffTrack Crown's depth pattern gives you the necessary grip without sacrificing gliding performance.
- The 5/10 Nordic Rocker Camber profile features a shoveled, slightly elevated tips that allow this ski to turn easily and perform in soft conditions and ungroomed terrain
- The Air Tec core features lightweight wood and basalt fibers for consistent flex characteristics regardless of temperature
- Stone-ground base finish provides perfect gliding properties in every snow condition
- The OffTrack Crown underfoot utilizes a depth pattern for excellent grip and minimal reduction in speed in the glide phase
- Steel edge along the entire base of the ski provides edge grip and control in variable snow conditions and challenging descents
- Rental Tail Protectors allow these skis to stand up to repeated abuse
- Accepts flat-mount bindings, we recommend Fischer BCX Magnum binding
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Enjoying getting used to slightly longer skis than the 195 cm Madshuss Voss I was using. The edges were very dull on my old skis and the Fischers are performing admirably in our icy/hard/untracked conditions. I am 6'5" and 250 pounds and also find their flotation to be sufficient. With the rocky gullies they have traversed they seem pretty strong, too!