- Detail Images
Stable on the downs and powerful on the ups.
- Nordic Rocker Camber profile features a slight rise in the tip that allows for easy gliding and turning in soft snow conditions
- Air Tec core utilizes lightweight wood and basalt fibers for consistent flex characteristics regardless of temperature
- Stone-ground base finish provides perfect gliding properties in every snow condition
- Full-length steel edges provide constant edge contact and control
- Exclusive OffTrack Crown base uses a progressive depth pattern for excellent grip without cutting down on gliding ability
- Flat-mounted, Fischer BCX Magnum binding recommended
Share your thoughts
Fischer E109 Crown Xtralite Ski
Good BC traveler
As someone who spends 5-6 hours at a time in the backcountry near Vail, CO traveling jeep roads, singletrack, snowmobile trails, and breaking trail.....this ski works well for covering ground fast. The ski has good grip and the metal edges help to stabilize the ski on the down. It's wide enough for the deep snow and breaking trail....by deep I am talking around 1 foot, based on my experience. Kicking and gliding are also smooth. The ski likes to glide asked to. The ski is long (200 cm for my 175 lb body/pack) compared to other brands within this usage and style. The longer ski definitely suffers a bit with the quick turns. Overall, a good do-all ski for BC playing in the mountains of Colorado!