- Detail Images
All-mountain, big-mountain, any-mountain.
Big-mountain means big sticks. Thus, the Fischer Big Stix 98 Ski, endowed with pow-hungry rockered tip and tail and 98-millimeter waist, plus hardpack-chomping sidewall construction. In your big, broadening future: high speeds, fast turns, stable stomps.
- Twin-tip Freeski Rocker, with rockered tip and tail and traditional camber underfoot, provides float in the deep and edgehold on the steep
- Air Carbon features full wood core with carbon laminate for lightweight strength and rebound
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction combines strong, grippy ABS sidewall and lively wood core
- 110mm waist gives you ample platform for pow float, big-air stomps, and crud-busting
- Wide-radius sidecut maintains stability at maching speeds