Adjustable length for variable snow and terrain.
The Fischer BCX Variolight Cross Country Ski Pole features an Air Lock adjustable system so you can quickly tailor the length of the poles to perfectly suit the off-track terrain you live to explore. The lightweight backcountry-specific grip can be held in various positions and the Flexlite basket excels in soft snow.
- Made from durable 7075 aluminum for lightweight performance
- Air Lock adjustable length system makes the poles perfect for off-track use
- Lightweight Multi Grip handle allows for different holding positions
- The EVA molded BC strap retains its shape for easy entry and exit
- The Flexlite basket is designed for performance in soft snow
Share your thoughts
is this price of only one pole and not a...
is this price of only one pole and not a pair?
This price is for a pair of poles.
Worked great, then the handle broke
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
For the price, it worked as advertised. I do mostly BC nordic touring....everything from snowmobile trails to breaking my own trails. I got about 1 season in on these poles before the cork/plastic handle broke in half. Thankfully, the handle broke at the end of a 4 hour tour on Vail Pass. It was a huge bummer, but Fischer has a 4 year warranty and BC.com has a great return policy.....so just returned them.