Filson earned its reputation outfitting frontiersmen headed from Seattle to Alaska at the time of the Klondike Gold Rush. Staying true to its hardy roots, it still makes its clothing in Seattle, Washington from tried-and-true materials that will withstand the test of use whether you're looking for upland birds on the open plains or just navigating your urban environment. Being a part of this tradition, the Men's Mack Tin Cruiser Jacket is made from Filson's iconic Mackinaw Wool and oil-finished Tin Cloth, offering the best combination of warmth, water-resistance, and durability.
The inside of the jacket is lined with a soft flannel lining for added warmth on those cool fall and winter mornings, and it has two spacious handwarmer pockets to keep your digits warm when it's not quite glove weather. The horn button front gives the jacket a timeless look and feel, which is bolstered by the four-pocket layout along the front of the jacket that will haul everything from a handful of 12-gauge shells to the newest smartphone—although, the Mack Tin prefers the latter. Its roomy regular fit allows for full range of motion thanks to the Action Back design, and the double-needle construction with bar tacking in key areas means this coat won't easily tear when you wear it to work.
- Built for everyday wear in the field and around town
- Mackinaw wool insulates against cold temperatures
- Oil finish Tin Cloth is resistant to water and wear
- Soft flannel lining ensures comfort and warmth
- Horn button closure with button-adjustable cuffs
- Regular fit with Action Back for added mobility
- Filson was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1897
- Item #FSN0077