Fenix TK35 Flashlight
- Detail Images
Tough as nails and powerful enough to blind a moose.
Tough as nails and powerful enough to produce a beam of light up to 577 feet ahead of you, the Fenix TK35 flashlight is the perfect choice for camping, backpacking, or simply lighting up the night. A single push-button cycles this flashlight through three different modes, and the built-in memory circuit starts this flashlight at the brightness level you were using when you shut it off. Fenix paid close attention to the details of construction and design, and it even made this pocket-sized light waterproof up to two meters.
- Flashlight measures 4.5 inches by .95 inches, so it easily fits in a pant pocket or the top of your backpack
- Cree LED bulb produces a bright, clean light that shines up to 577 feet, and the bulb boasts a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Brightness is controlled by a single push-button and digitally regulated so you get a constant brightness over the lifespan of the batteries
- Use one high-capacity 18650 battery for everyday use or two frost-proof CR123A batteries for cold weather
- Reverse polarity battery terminal protects against damage from improperly installed batteries
- Hardened aluminum case is shaped with non-slip grip for easy handling and a flat base so you can stand this light up to act as candlelight
- Glass lenses utilizes an anti-reflective coating to maximize brightness and light efficiency
- Flashlight is fully waterproof up to two meters underwater