- Detail Images
With its impressive ability to throw a beam over 800 feet into the darkness, the Fenix TK15 Flashlight is the go-to choice for rescue personal and serious outdoor enthusiasts. Four brightness levels allow you to fine-tune the amount of light for the task at hand and a strobe setting draws attention in emergency situations.The aircraft-grade aluminum construction, recoil absorbing springs, and IPX-8 waterproof rating allow this hand torch to perform in the harshest environments imaginable.
- TK15 LED flashlight provides up to 400 lumens in turbo mode and will throw a beam 827 feet into the darkness
- Two CR123A batteries or a single 18650 Li-ion battery will provide 171 hours of run time in the lowest mode and 2 hours in the highest mode
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens features anti-reflective coating
- Output digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness
- Side and momentary-on tail cap buttons allow you to choose from four brightness levels and an emergency strobe setting
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum with dual recoil absorbing springs for tough impact resistance, and features anti-roll, slip-resistant design
- IPX-8 waterproof rating means a rain shower won't leave you stranded in the dark
- 5.7 inch length and a low weight of just over five ounces make the flashlight easy to pack and carry
- Includes a lanyard, spare o-ring, holster, body clip, and a spare rubber switch boot
Share your thoughts
A Flashlight for a Lifetime
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Small Size, Powerful Light. Already dropped it a few times, knowing that it is built for this type of environment is comforting. The lowest brightness setting is usually more than enough for any illumination requirement.
Con: Unique batteries can be difficult to find, and re-chargable ones are only available on-line, as far as I have been able to research. Plan your purchase accordingly.