- Detail Images
- PD32 LED flashlight provides up to 340 lumens in turbo mode and will throw a beam 505 feet into the darkness
- Power with frost-resistant CR123A lithium batteries in cold weather or a high-efficiency 18650 Li-on battery for everyday use
- Battery will provide 245 hours of run time in the lowest mode and 2.5 hours in the highest mode
- Side and tail cap controls allow you to choose from four brightness settings and two emergency flashing modes
- Output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens includes anti-reflective coating
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for tough impact resistance and features anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- IPX-8 waterproof rating means a rain shower won't leave you stranded in the dark
- Five-inch length and a low weight of just over two ounces make the flashlight easy to pack and carry
- Includes a lanyard, spare o-ring, holster, body clip, and a spare rubber switch boot
Share your thoughts
Doesn't come with Rechargeable Batteries
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this flashlight mostly for the 340 Lumens, CR123 batteries, and the small size for everyday carry. I was a little disappointed to find out that it didn't come with rechargeable batteries. It comes with regular batteries and I was able to find a 6pack of rechargeable ones on Amazon.com for $20.
Overall I'm VERY happy with this flashlight and ended up using it a lot more than I thought I would! I will definitely be buying some more Fenix Flashlights int he future!