- Detail Images
Enough power to blind a bear or light up about 650 feet worth of trail.
- Highly efficient Cree LED bulb produces a bright, clean light and boasts a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Turn this flashlight on with a single push of the rear-facing power switch
- Cycle through four brightness settings and two light modes by holding the rear-facing mode switch
- Impact-resistant battery holder holds four AA batteries and slides into the body of the flashlight
- Internal circuitry digitally regulates power usage so you get an even, reliable beam brightness over the life of the batteries
- Set a brightness level, turn the flashlight off, and when you turn the flashlight back on it will automatically enter the previous brightness setting
- Reverse polarity battery terminal protects against damage from improperly installed batteries
- Hardened aluminum case is shaped with non-slip, no-roll grip for easy handling and a flat base so you can stand this light up to act as candlelight
- Glass lenses utilizes an anti-reflective coating to increase efficiency, maximize brightness and light output
- Waterproof construction allows this flashlight to be submerged up to six feet underwater
Share your thoughts
Awesome for rechargable battery use!
Great for many reasons. Powerful light, uses common batteries, and useful features.
It'll light up anything more than you need, and is still bright in the dim mode.
The use of common AA batteries is a great appeal, especially if you use rechargeable batteries.
The modes are also great for easy use. one button for power, one to switch modes. Easy to figure out in the dark (where you'll most likely use it).