- Detail Images
Thanks to its sleek design and durable construction, the Fenix LD22 Flashlight is a perfect choice for camping, survival, and utilitarian applications. The maximum 215 lumen output can throw a beam nearly 400 feet into the darkness and is powered by just two AA batteries. A side button allows you to easily switch between four brightness modes and two flashing modes (rapid strobe and hidden SOS) for a wide range of burn times and power outputs.
- LD22 LED flashlight provides up to 215 lumens in turbo mode and will throw a beam 371 feet into the darkness
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Two AA batteries provide 150 hours of run time in the lowest mode and 2.5 hours in the highest mode
- Quick-switch button on the body allows you to choose from four brightness levels and two flashing modes
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum for tough impact resistance and features anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- IPX-8 waterproof rating means a rain shower won't leave you stranded in the dark
- Six inch length and a low weight of just over two ounces make the flashlight easy to pack and carry
- Includes a lanyard, spare o-ring, holster, and body clip
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very bright and the battery life times are as advertised. I use mine for running (prefer it to a head torch because you get more definition with a light source not coming from your head) and as a cycle light. I haven't tested how waterproof it is yet.