Every successful brand has one product that makes it famous, and for Feetures! it's the Women's High Performance Ultra Light No Show Tab Sock. Silky smooth synthetic material sits snug and close to your foot, ventilation panels allow excess heat to move away from your skin, and forefoot cushioning and the zero-seam toe ensure your comfort during a long run. The No Show fit hits just below the ankle so there's no tan line, and thanks to the tabs at the front and back of the ankle, there's no blistering from the cuff of your shoe.
- High-density cushioning gives the forefoot light protection against impact during footstrike
- SnugFit Lycra bands further help to form a close, supportive fit
- Mesh material encircles your foot at the top of the instep and just past the ball of your foot to improve ventilation
- Synthetic iWick fibers allow moisture to move away from the surface of your skin so your foot feels dry, not clammy
- PerfectToe improves comfort by eliminating the seam at the tip of the toe
- Heel cup locks the back of this sock in place so it won't slide forward and bunch up
Share your thoughts
Favorite Running Sock!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have these socks as well as some by other pricey brands like Balega and SmartWool. These are my go-to socks. I have 5 pairs. I look for my Feetures first when I am getting ready to run and if I can't find a pair, I'll settle for one of the other brands, but I will then come home and make sure I have Feetures clean for my next run. I have never found myself with a blister after running in these socks. I wear them for running up to half marathons and 15 mile training runs (road and trail) as well as when I walk the dog. My shoe size is a 6 and the small fits well (meant for shoe sizes 4-6.5). The socks never slip down into my shoe and they are so light and breathable even for hot and humid summer runs. I have had my oldest pair for 3 years and I still wear them; they have held up incredibly well and are worth full price.