Feetures! knows that anyone interested in a performance running and hiking sock is probably going to need something for the colder months. As a result, Feetures! conjured up the Elite Merino+ Ultra Light Quarter Sock with a blend of warm, luxurious merino wool, rayon, nylon, and Lycra. Ultra-thin construction keeps this sock close to your foot for a streamlined fit, and elastic materials interwoven into the merino wool offer the type of support that you'll come to appreciate after miles and miles of trail.
- Anatomical fit features a shape specific to each foot, left and right
- Merino+ material blends the benefits of merino (naturally breathable, odor-reducing, warm-even-when-wet) with the stretch and quick-dry benefits of synthetics
- PowerArch elastic fibers support your arch and forefoot to help reduce foot fatigue when running or hiking
- High-density cushioning provides impact protection beneath your forefoot
- PerfectToe seam construction improves comfort by eliminating the toe seam
Share your thoughts
Perfect socks for trail running!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These socks are the most comfortable I have worn. They also insulate when wet so it keeps your feet warm and dry in cool, wet conditions. The Quarter height is great for trail running because it keeps the debris out of your socks. I highly recommend!