- Detail Images
Big water is home to big fish.
Sometimes accessing the best fishing grounds requires you to paddle off-shore in rough coastal waters, which is why Feelfree designed the angler-specific Moken 14 Kayak. The stable Ocean Angler Hull design allows for sight fishing and standing casts while the modular track system enables full deck customization. The padded Kingfisher seat provides enough comfort for all-day excursions, and the innovative Wheel in the Keel allows you to simply roll the kayak to and from the water.
- 14-foot length and 29-inch wide Ocean Angler Hull provides the stability anglers require with enough performance for rough coastal waters and off-shore fishing
- Standing area allows for easier casting and sight fishing
- Deluxe Kingfisher seat provides enough cushion and back support for all-day fishing excursions
- Modular track system allows you to quickly mount and adjust popular fishing accessories (sold separately)
- Easy Seal front hatch keeps gear dry and safely stowed
- Integrated Wheel in the Keel features a small wheel built into the bottom of the keel so you can easily roll the kayak on boat ramps or hard ground
- Molded-in bow, stern, and side handles help you and a buddy carry the kayak over sandy beaches or soft ground
- Tankwell and bungee straps behind the seat keep a cooler or fishing supplies secure
- Multiple rod holders allow you to keep your line in the water while you paddle
- Paddle Park securely holds your paddle while you fish
- Center mounting block holds additional rod holders, GPS, or fish finding equipment (sold separately)
- Compatible with a Feelfree Rudder for improved tracking in waves and high winds (sold separately)