- Detail Images
- Community Images
Feelfree's most compact fishing kayak.
Whether you're casting for bass in shallow grass beds or you have your sights set on seldom-fished coastal inlets, trust the Feelfree Moken 10 Lite Kayak to get you where the fish are. This kayak offers the same fishing-specific Angler Tri Hull as the Moken 10—it lends enough stability to make standing casts and enough maneuverability for quickly navigating river systems—just in a smaller, nimbler package so you can easily access rivers and small lakes. The modular track system allows you to fully customize the deck with a host of accessories, and the Wheel in the Keel makes getting the boat to and from the water a cinch.
- 10.3-feet long and 31-inch wide Angler Tri Hull provides the stability anglers require for standing casts with enough speed to efficiently access the best fishing zones
- Deluxe Kingfisher seat provides enough cushion and back support for all-day fishing excursions
- Modular track system and center mounting block allow you to quickly mount and adjust fishing accessories (accessories sold separately)
- Easy Seal front hatch keeps gear dry and safely stowed
- Flip-up center console keeps lures, tackle, and tools close at hand
- Integrated Wheel in the Keel features a small wheel built into the bottom of the keel so you can easily roll the kayak on boat ramps
- Molded-in bow, stern, and side handles help you and a buddy carry the kayak over sandy beaches to the water
- Tankwell and bungee straps behind the seat keep a cooler or fishing supplies secure
- Multiple molded-in rod holders allow you to keep your line in the water while you paddle
- Paddle Park securely holds your paddle while you fish