- Detail Images
Live the single life.
As the first mono ski ever to feature a rockered tip and flat camber underfoot, the Faction Vive Le Mono Ski is breathing new life into a lost art. Suit up in your favorite one-piece, get comfortable with your legs pressed firmly together, and make a name for yourself as the guy (or gal) that lives the single life with unprecedented style.
- Big Mountain rocker puts 10mm of lift in the tip and flat camber underfoot for the first ever rockered mono ski
- Half-Nelson wood core provides the stability for fast, big-mountain lines
- STP Technology presses a small series of waves into the ski for lighter weight and a more forgiving ride
- Durable sandwich construction allows the ski to stand up to abuse day in and day out while maintaining consistent flex
- 188mm underfoot with 240mm in the tip allows you to float and carve to your mono-skiing delight
- Anti-chipping sidewalls and an ABS tail protector stand up to a beating and increase the lifespan of the ski
- Rockwell hardened steel edges are made from a single piece of steel that wraps the entire ski
- P-tex 4000 die-cut base is durable and quick on the hill