Faction Skis Thirteen Ski
- Detail Images
Holding back = fun's worst enemy.
Supremely straight, splendidly stiff, and decked out with a terrain-devouring 8mm of tip rocker, the Faction Skis Thirteen Ski is a nuclear-powered freight train that doesn't stop charging for anyone or anything. Only offered in the 'uhhh I think I just pooped myself' 194cm length, this flat-camber plank delivers rock-solid stability for stomping cliffs and sending big-mountain lines at frightening speeds.
- Early-rise tips let you stomp deep landings, sail through crud, make the occasional turn when you have to
- Flat tail and zero camber underfoot help the landing gear stay afloat after that big drop
- Sandwich construction adds torsional rigidity so you can charge through the chunder at the end of the day
- Full-Nelson wood core also features fiberglass reinforcement for maximum stiffness and supreme big-mountain charging
- Anti-chipping sidewalls and full-wrap one-piece edges for added durability
- ABS protector defends the tail of your ski damage and allows you to slide over shallow obstacles instead of suddenly becoming derailed when charging