A one-person fortress for outdoor adventures.
- Windproof Pertex Endurance fabric features 1K-rated water resistance and is highly breathable to prevent evaporating moisture from accumulating in the down insulation
- Welded construction prevents water and condensation from sneaking into the bag's insulation via fabric seams
- The 750-fill down insulation offers a high warmth-to-weight ratio, breathes like a champ, and rebounds well after repeated compressions
- Zipper is protected by a large cover for added weather protection
- Vertical and horizontal baffles as well as three internal chambers prevent down shift between upper and lower surfaces
- Locking zips keep the bag in place at night
- Included compression sack is water-resistant with a roll-top closure
Share your thoughts
Exped Waterbloc sleeping bags
Exped's Waterbloc series of sleeping bags offer waterproof and vapor permeable shells to keep the down dry. The patented welded seams in these bags eliminate the stitching holes in the shell.