Exped Mira I Tent 1-Person 3-Season
- Community Images
A lightweight solo shelter that doesn't skimp on comfort during long trails.
Solo trips mean you have to carry everything up the mountain or into and out of the canyon yourself. Fortunately, the one-person, three-season Exped Mira I Tent provides a versatile, reliable shelter while adding less than three pounds to your pack. Expertly designed and tested, this freestanding double-wall tent uses tough fabrics to keep out spring and summer showers, yet is still lightweight enough for hiking long trails like the AT or PCT.
- PU-coated nylon and taped seams shed raindrops and the mesh walls expel humid air after quick summer storms
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles withstand moderate winds without weighing down your pack
- Simple design uses a long pole sleeve over the spine of the tent for one-person pitching while two other short poles permit more interior space
- Arching design frees up lots of headroom when you have to stay inside until the rain moves out of the mountains
- Vestibule provides enough space for cooking in the rain and the 'Rain Shadow' entrance prevents dripping inside
- Guylines attach to poles for extra security in passing storms
Share your thoughts
The size of it
Mira series Set-Up Procedures
This video covers the set-up procedures for the Mira series of tents - Mira I, II, and III