- Detail Images
Go to bed early and sleep in late.
- Rated down to 20F, this bag is best suited for cold summer nights in the mountains and shoulder-season or winter nights in milder climates
- Drawcord at the footbox lets you cinch it up and secure it around your waist so you can walk around wearing the bag like a jacket
- Tough ripstop nylon outer shell withstands abuse and prevents rips while you cook in camp
- A center zipper draft tube, adjustable hood, and draft collars around the arm zippers seal you off from exceptionally cold summer weather
- Double tuck-stitch design sews three layers of fabric beneath the surface for enhanced durability and insulation
- Horizontal and vertical baffles keep the down in place and prevent cold spots
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, a chin zipper guard, and snag-free zippers provide additional camp convenience
- Included mesh storage bag keeps the down lofty at home, and a fold-n-roll stuff sack packs the bag down to a manageable size
Share your thoughts
Dreamwalker- the MOVIE
Exped DreamWalker 450 & 650 & Syn 133 - "Can your sleeping bag do this?"
Exped Dreamwalker 650
the ins and outs of the dreamwalker
Only tried in store
Only tried this in the store but it was awesome. Everything exped makes is high quality. Being able to wear a sleeping bag is a big advantage. I have never camped in it so I cant speak to how warm it is but the design is awesome. If they made the shell out of a pertex endurance fabric and changed the colors to one solid color it would be perfect. A more water shell could make it a great saftey item that you could throw around 2 or 3 people in any weather.
looks like a gimick, but a great bag.
The reason I did not give 5 stars is the price. $450 is a lot of coin and there are options as good at a lower price. That said, I like this bag a lot. It is roomy, warm, compresses to a loaf of bread size, and the arm holes are a great idea. I don't walk around camp too much in it, but a night-time pee has never been easier or warmer.