Pack this sack and bag a peak.
- TPU-laminated polyester fabric with fully taped seams keeps out rain and snow thanks to its roll-top design
- EVA foam back panel, sternum strap, and adjustable 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder harness provide a secure and breathable suspension system for hot hikes
- TPU-laminated clear window in the back panel lets you see what's in your pack and find it quickly
- Bungee system carries a helmet, wet layers, trekking poles, or ice tools for more technical summits
- Side D-rings can attach additional gear or rig a waist belt (not included)
Share your thoughts
I use this bag every single day. I bike commute in Boston, the inside of this bag has no idea what the weather is like. In the summer the straps breathe and it can be a small or as large as you need. I just got doored by a taxi wearing a helmet and this bag with a towel in it (always, always know where your towel is). Two tiny little nothing holes, that's it, and it probably saved my ass. Will definitely buy again.
Exped Cloudburst 15 and 25 Backpacks
The cloudburst packs are designed to be lightweight and waterproof as well as very compact. They can double as stuff sacks for clothing or sleeping bags and quickly convert to a summit pack for day trips beyond camp.
The 2013 Cloudburst packs no? longer have the clear panel on the back. We found that most folks don't use it so we pulled it out.
Exped cloudburst 25
I bought this for a family trip to Acadia.
Was able to fit in rain gear for the 4 of us, camera, snacks, etc
Fits a lot of stuff and everything stayed dry through the on and off rain we had each day
You can fold it down fairly small if you don't have much stuff
No real frame support, but it was pretty comfortable walking and biking
nice dry bag
Great little dry bag. Not really any structure or frame for the back, but still a sweet pack. Probably going to get the bigger one as well.