- Detail Images
- Icefil technology binds Xylitol (a compound found in birch trees) to the fibers of the fabric—the Xylitol creates a cooling sensation when you sweat, and it lowers your body temperature up to three degrees
- Slim fit, gathered V-neck detail, and adjustable side ties offer a feminine, athletic look
- UPF 50-rated fabric shields your skin from harmful UV rays
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets offer unrestricted mobility, while thumb-holes prevent the Sol from bunching up in your rain jacket's sleeves
- Antimicrobial treatment helps reduce odor so you don't stink up the tent
- Flatlock stitching and a tagless neckline ensure comfort and an itch-free feeling
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
This shirt looks cute but fits strange, even for a cover-up (for which I would allow for a larger fit). I am 5'10 with an slim/athletic build. I bought a medium and it is pretty big on me. I don't really like it, but I don't dislike it enough to pay shipping twice to get rid of it.
The material is soft and is nice on my skin, and this will provide sun protection, but it is pretty baggy and not flattering. I'll admit, I haven't used it, this is my opinion after opening it.
Best cover-up EVER
Love this shirt. The tech fabric is light and fast-drying, the cut is true-to-size, and the details of the rouching on the sides, the thumbholes, and the hoodie make this a true escape from the sun. Grabbing a second color today.