- Detail Images
- Community Images
Hike comfortably in the Ex Officio Nomad Pants.
Show up at the trailhead in the ExOfficio Men's Nomad Pants when you want the versatility and comfort you need to take on a wide range of conditions from deep, dew-covered grass to slick rock deserts and from swampy marshland to high-altitude forests.
- Nylon fabric with Teflon DWR coating repels light moisture and dries quickly
- UPF 30 shields you from the sun
- Full inseam gusset frees your legs to move without restriction
- Elastic waist panel adds flexibility and ease of movement
- Plenty of pocket space including a zippered security pocket on the thigh and a zippered back pocket that securely hold your essentials
Share your thoughts
Nomad Light Khaki
If you need a performance pant in a shorter length, look no farther than the Nomad Pant. It will keep you cool, dry and stylish wherever you wander thanks to fabric that protects from the elements and just the right number of pockets.
great quality, but baggy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
very well made; this material is softer yet seems much sturdier that the lower-priced nylon pants I have. the cut is very, very relaxed, meaning very baggy, personally more than I care for so these pants will be returned. 4 stars b/c they are well made.