- Detail Images
When the lady next to you blasts cool air in your direction and starts talking a million miles a second, zip up the ExOfficio Women's Chaleur Bouchle Zip Front Jacket and politely ask the stewardess for some headphones.
- Chunky sweater style means you can keep the Chaleur on without looking like you're bundled up in a techy jacket
- Side rib details and contrast color details give a flattering look
- Boucle wool fabric warms your core, helps manage moisture, and feels super-comfortable against your skin
- Two hand pockets stash your wallet or cell
Share your thoughts
Beautiful Color! Super-warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
This sweater is super-warm, and very well made. It has a metal zipper, and the material is a thick, loose-knit, fairly soft material. I got the raisin color, and it looks different in different lighting; sometimes it's purple, sometimes its burgundy. It does seem to pill up, and the metal zipper gets caught on the loose knit sometimes, but I don't mind it too much. The collar is a super-soft micro-fiber knit. It looks very professional!