With the spacious Timberline SQ 4XT, you won’t have a problem finding backcountry buddies to fill it.
Enjoy a good night's sleep in pine-scented air when you and three backpacking buddies spend a night out in the sturdy and spacious Eureka Timberline SQ 4XT Tent. Generous floor space lets you and your friends sleep comfortably three seasons out of the year, while this tent's tall A-frame design and two points of entry let you come and go without waking the others.
- Proprietary Sequoia A-Frame design with top spreader pole boosts internal volume
- Stormshield fly and bathtub floor are made from waterproof material to keep the elements out
- Strong DAC aluminum poles clip to tent to make pitching simple and quick
- Both doors are equipped with Hi/Lo venting and zippered mesh windows to help move stagnant tent air
- Mesh side windows also help keep the tent cool and fresh on sweaty summer backpacking trips
- Four storage pockets keep your lamps and books in the same place all night long
- Fast-pitch option makes lets you pack just the poles, fly, and footprint for a lighter rig (footprint sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Ive had the Timberline SQ 4XT tent for about a year and a half now and I've been very pleased with it. Set up and take down is so simple. Getting the fly attached to the spreader bar is the hardest part, as it is a tight fit, but is getting easier with use. I use this tent primarily for car camping and float trips with the family and with my son's Boy Scout outings. Its luxurious living for 2 people and very comfortable for 3. It is heavy for backpacking, but if you were to sleep four in it as it is designed, it wouldnt be too bad. As much as I like this tent, I will be looking for a lighter weight 2-3 person tent before any long backpacking trips. Its as a sturdy as a house, and has kept us bone dry through several hard rains / thunderstorms. Other than the weight, I am very satisfied with this tent.