- Detail Images
Enough room for your growing entourage.
- The 75D StormShield polyester fly can be extended out over doors to add protection from the rain as well as strength and stability
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- Two-pole modified rectangular dome design makes for easy setup
- Side-opening door with half-windows offer visibility and ventilation
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two
- Full mesh roof and mesh side panels allow air circulation and reduce condensation
- Gear loft and two interior storage pockets organize small items
- Footprint sold separately
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My first and favorite tent, very warm, very good rainfly, stays dry in the rain, and easy to set up. We camped 1 or 2 adults and 2 small children easily. My 9 year old knows how to set it up now. The poles are currently broken so I am considering replacing them or upgrading to a larger tetragon.
Also, when the rain fly is off, it's more like a mesh tent, so we could put a table and chairs in it and use it for other things. I can't remember if the adults can stand up in it. I probably could but not my husband. Anyway, we love this tent.
I am a small female looking for an easily...
I am a small female looking for an easily assembled tent for day use for agility trials with my dog. I was considering the coleman instant tent. How difficult would this Eureka tent be for me to set up and take down? Does it come with the rain fly? thank you, mary
Hi mary, I have this tent and I can set it up by myself. It is a very good tent. The rain fly is good and comes all the way down. Once I went camping and forgot to pack the poles, so I had to run out to Walmart and buy a new Ozark Trail tent... not at all as good as this one. We are looking to upgrade to a bigger Tetragon now that we have 3 kids.