- Detail Images
Room for everything but claustrophobia.
- Two-pole modified rectangular dome design makes for easy set-up
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- Two side-opening doors with half-windows offer visibility and ventilation
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation and reduces condensation
- 75D StormShield polyester fly can be textended out over doors adds protection from the rain as well as strength and stability
- Stash pockets above each door and two interior storage pockets organize small items
Share your thoughts
Eureka/Tetragon 10 - Love this tent!
Love this tent. Went camping twice in the Eureka Tetragon 10 with our family of 5. Very roomy - fit one queen air mattress and three twins with room to walk and stow gear. Tent goes up easily with two people in about 10 minutes. poles do snag when they run through the tent fabric (but it is a minor issue and this has happened with every tent we have ever used). Ventilation is pretty good. Room divider is pretty useless, so we don't use it. On our most recent trip, it rained for 2 days/nights with lots of wind and we had no leakage (we did seal seams beforehand), just a little moisture from the wind blowing rain under the fly.All tent components fit back into the bags. Tent has been great so far - highly recommend!