- Detail Images
Ensures everyone makes it out of the weekend alive.
- Two-pole modified rectangular dome design makes for easy set-up
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- Two side-opening doors with half-windows offer visibility and ventilation
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Full mesh roof and plenty of windows allow air to circulate and reduces condensation
- 75D StormShield polyester fly can be extended out over doors adds protection from the rain as well as strength and stability
- Stash pockets above each door and two interior storage pockets organize small items
Share your thoughts
No closing windows inside
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this for a camp out in a week set it up in the yard and the tent without the cover has 2 huge windows you can not close? Mesh of course but no zipper to cover. I put the cover on and the design being open catches the wind and brings it inside the tent. I will be returning it for another model with windows you can close still have young kids and would rather they were too warm than cold. Quality is great design not my style.
I need something that can handle a wind or rain storm in my neck of the woods
I need the copy of my invoice, Could you...
I need the copy of my invoice, Could you send me it please
Hi, thank you for your question.
Your best bet will be to give us a call at 800.409.4502 or use our live chat feature, and one of our representatives can pull up your order and get that sent over right away!