Stands up to season after season of backcountry living.
- Full-coverage Stormshield fly is made from waterproof material to keep the elements out
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- Freestanding 7000-series aluminum frame with clips and post-and-grommet assembly make setup easy
- Two ceiling mesh panels, a high/low window in the two doors, and two fly pop-out vents offer multiple strategies for increasing airflow and reducing condensation
- Two clear windows in each vestibule provide excellent visibility and extra light
- Four pockets and a included gear loft keep your small essentials organized and out of the way
- Footprint sold separately
- Item #ERK0140
- Q & A
What is the best footprint for the Eureka...
What is the best footprint for the Eureka Mountain Pass 2XTE Tent?
Ideally you would want the factory footprint for the tent as it will be mated perfectly. We do not carry a footprint for this model but you can get it directly from Eureka http://store.eurekatent.com/floor-saver-rectangular-small Barring that you can also just go to the hardware store and get some plastic sheeting which you can cut to 90"x60" and it will effectively do the same thing.
Another great alternative to plastic sheeting, that will last much longer, is HouseWrap, that builders apply to exterior walls before applying siding. HouseWrap, such as Tyvek or Gorilla Wrap, is a tough spun-bonded olefin, that is breathable, yet water proof. I have been using it as a footprint for my Timberline tent for more than 10 years.