Your inner nature-craving beast is hungry.
Light, compact, durable, and a cinch to set up, the weather-resisting Eureka 2-Person 3-Season Midori 2 Tent makes the perfect low-maintenance backpacking companion. Pitch this two-pole free-standing tent in a flash when the sun is dipping below the horizon, the clouds blow in. With ample space for two people and a vestibule for gear, plus tons of scenery-revealing mesh, this strong, no-fuss home-away-from-home will keep you comfy, dry, and cozy when feeding your wanderlust.
- Tough, durable 75D 190T polyester ripstop fly with 1800mm PU coating fends off water and wind to keep you dry and comfy
- Durable, strong 75D polyester taffeta with 1800mm PU coating and 40D polyester no-see-um mesh walls keep the pests out while letting the fresh air in
- Foot-stomping durable 75D polyester taffeta floor with 1800mm PU coating fends off ground moisture to help keep you dry and warm
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts for optimal dry, warm comfort
- Two light and burly 7000-series aluminum poles work together to provide a strong, stable structure
- V3 system features vertical strut vestibule pole, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts, and hooded fly vents for optimal volume, venting, and versatility
- Double wall construction adds protection to this barrier between you and the elements
- One large D-style door provides easy entry and exit
- Weighs less than 4.5 pounds for back-friendly portability
- Ample mesh on walls and hooded vent on fly give plenty of fresh airflow
- Easy clip attachments make set-up quick and intuitive
- Ample 12x25in gear loft and two pockets conveniently hold essentials