The headroom and internal volume you need for shoulder-season weather.
The Eureka Inntorest 2-Person 3-Season Tent has you covered while you camp or backpack in the Pacific Northwest, which is known for its cool and wet climate. This weather-tight tent features ample headroom and volume so you can easily chill out in your tent during stormy weather with plenty of room for you and your backpacker-in-crime to hang.
- PU-coated fly, wall, and floor and fully taped seams make the Inntorest ideal to use in cool, wet environments and for late fall and early-spring camping
- Durable construction and tough aluminum poles provide a solid tent to use while you car camp or venture into the backcountry
- Vertical end-section poles create ample headroom and internal volume for enhanced livability in the backcountry and during lousy weather
- Two doors mean either person can answer the call of nature in the middle of the night without climbing over the other
- Two full vestibules offer plenty of extra space for your gear, hiking boots, and booties
- 5 pound 10 ounce weight balances carry versatility with affordability
- Two hooded vents in fly increase ventilation while two vectored pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, and aid in stability
- Included gear loft (dimensions: 15 x 27in) stashes your headlamp, book, tunes, and other small essentials when not in use
- Six pockets (one on each side of door and four in roof) stash your beanie, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other items that you need readily accessible