Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Tent: 8-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Get your fresh air without giving up your space and privacy.
You're not sure whose idea it was to invite your in-laws along on the family camping trip, but thankfully the Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Tent has a drop-down divider to help preserve everyone's sanity. This commodious tent comfortably sleeps the extended family, and offers enough room to settle in on a tent-bound rainy day.
- Vertical walls make the best use of interior space, while 7-foot standing space allows for plenty of headroom
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Windows on each side enhance visibility and ventilation; include ‘quick stash’ feature that eliminates the need for fabric ties or loops/toggles
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation and reduces condensation
- 75D StormShield polyester fly includes pockets to store storm guy-outs and lines when not in use
- E! Power Port lets you bring electrical power cord inside the tent through a dedicated zippered port
- Two gear lofts and multiple interior pockets organize small items