You just might make a habit of this.
- Stormshield fly is made from waterproof material to keep the elements out and features a wing-shaped vestibule for weight savings
- Elevated bathtub floor lifts seams well above the ground to keep the interior drier
- Two-pole modified rectangular dome design makes for easy setup
- Two side-opening doors with half-windows offer visibility and ventilation
- A removable divider curtain allows for one room or two, and two side-opening D-style doors provide private entry into each room
- Mesh roof and mesh side panels allow air circulation and reduce condensation
- Gear loft and two interior storage pockets organize small items
- Footprint sold separately
Share your thoughts
Eureka! Apex Series Tents
Amazing, simply amazing...
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I decided after years of Walmart bought tents, I would finally bite the bullet and spend a little extra on a legit camping tent....MAN AM I GLAD I DID. I went camping in Northern Virginia in the George Washington National Forest. Second weekend in November so fall was in full swing, easily 28-30 at night. First off, I set her up in no time, maybe 10 minutes. The full rain-fly and the sturdy wall construction really kept the warmth while still maintaining great ventilation. Slept like a baby in my cocoon of warmth. Plenty of room for my gear, kept the boots out under the vestibule. Listen, I did my homework before I chose this tent because if I'm going to drop a dime, it's gotta be worth my time. That being said, I made the correct choice. BUY. THIS. TENT.
Buy this tent!!!
Have survived the Rocky Mt. National park (3x) and the Wind River Range (2x) along with wind, rain and sunshine. Not a single problem with it.