Go solo: fast, light, and untethered.
Hello, Lone Wolf, you rebellious, solitary peace-seeker. Meet the Eureka 1-Person 3-Season Amari Pass Solo Tent, with wet-weather protection, tons of mesh for fresh air and star-gazing, and ample space for you to spread your wings and sleep like a baby. Pitch it quickly and easily with two lightweight, strong poles and clip attachments, so you can optimize your time basking in your serene existence. And when you pack it in, feel the liberating efficiency of no-fuss solo travel.
- Tough, durable 75D 190T polyester ripstop fly with 1800mm PU coating fends off water and wind to keep you dry and comfy
- Durable, strong 75D polyester taffeta walls with 1800mm PU coating and 40D polyester no-see-um mesh keep the pests out while letting the fresh air in
- Foot-stomping durable 75D 190T polyester taffeta floor with 1800mm PU coating fends off ground moisture to help keep you dry and warm
- Fully taped seams prevents leaks and drafts for optimal dry, warm comfort
- Two light and burly 7000-series aluminum poles work together to provide a strong, stable structure
- V3 system features vertical strut vestibule pole, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts, and hooded fly vents for optimal volume, venting, and versatility
- Double wall construction adds protection to this barrier between you and the elements
- One large end door provides easy entry and exit
- Ample mesh on walls and hooded vent on fly give plenty of fresh airflow
- Easy clip attachments make set-up quick and intuitive
- Ample 9x33in gear loft and two pockets conveniently hold essentials