One door and lots of mesh so you get shelter without stuffiness.
After a trek into the backcountry, pick your campsite and set up your Eureka Amari 3-Season Tent. This tent provides ample space for three people or lots of space for two people and a pooch, and you and your buddies will appreciate the V³ Enhanced Tent System that boosts ventilation, volume, and versatility for more in-tent comfort.
- PU-coated fly, wall, and floor and fully taped seams ensure Mother Nature doesn't put a damper on your camping experience
- Durable construction and tough aluminum poles provide a solid tent to use while you car camp or venture into the backcountry
- One door supplies in-and-out access while a large front vestibule offers plenty of extra space for your gear, hiking boots, and booties
- Amari has ample room for three people to sleep comfortably, play chess, and hang indoors during lousy weather
- 4 pound 14 ounce weight balances carry versatility with affordability
- V³ Enhanced Tent System boosts the Amari's ventilation, volume, and versatility
- Vertical Strut Vestibule creates a unique aesthetic in the tent's fly and increases vestibule storage volume and overall tent ventilation
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts increase tent stability and enhance ventilation by maintaining the fly-to-tent body gap, which is especially notable in wet conditions
- Hooded fly vents and tent body mesh panels help control airflow so the tent collects less condensation
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts attach to the tent body via a lightweight grosgrain webbing, toggle, and O-ring assembly which aids in the tent's overall stability
- Included gear loft (dimensions: 14 x 21in) stashes your headlamp, book, tunes, and other small essentials when not in use
- Four pockets (one on each side of door and one on each tent sidewall) stash your beanie, toothbrush, toothpaste, and other items that you need readily accessible
Share your thoughts
Decent Tent at an Affordable Price
Solid yet flexible aluminum poles and the fly stood up well against BC's worst rain up on the Juan De Fuca. Well designed and plenty of space in the canopy to tuck in my boots and some of my gear. Would recommend to any new hikers not willing to spend anything crazy.
Eureka! Amari Pass Series
short person tent!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Set up the tent, put my ground pad down, then wondered why it hit on both the front and back! Wow! I'm 5'9" and couldn't lay on my stomach with my toes pointed without hitting the end of the tent. Disappointed! The aluminum stakes that came with the tent bent in my hands, not to mention in the sand I tried to hammer them into. If you have other stakes and are under 5'6", then this is a great tent! Light and held up fine in 20-30mph winds with light rain. The venting is terrible; way too much condensation in the mornings even with the fly door completely open and the rear vent open. Have to return it for something more functional!