- Detail Images
A cold-weather riding essential with all the comforts of your summer short.
The fall chill creeps up on your weekly cycling regimen, but you strike back with the Endura Women's Thermolite Tight and its included gel pad so you can stay in the drops in all seasons. Using its hollow-core fibers and a leg-hugging, ergonomic fit, the Thermolite fabric traps your body's heat so you can warm up quickly and stay that way. A durable Teflon HT coating ensures passing showers and stray snowflakes don't soak in and freeze your thighs during a long ride.
- The 400-Series women-specific gel pad adds pre-shaped, in-the-saddle comfort and antimicrobial protection so you can stay fresh while on the road regularly
- Flatlock seams and ergonomic panels yield a natural fit as you rule the road with your slick cycle
- Double-layered fabric on the knees enhances durability and provides extra insulation where you get the most wind
- Ankle zippers enable easy on-off and silicon hem grippers prevent the legs from riding up while you pedal
- Reflective logos add a bit of visibility to sleepy, pre-dawn or dusk drivers
Share your thoughts
Love Endura, own a pair of knickers that I absolutely love and knew the tights would be fantastic.
I was not disappointed. The extra knee cover really does the job.
Just returned from a 50 mile ride in 29 degree weather. Chamois was perfect. Fabric feels ultra comfortable.
Wish Real Cyclist would carry more Endura, I would buy it all.