- Detail Images
The Emu Women's Kaniva Boot is a souped-up version of Emu's classic Stinger Low, with an angled top, a tab in back, and smooth premium leather that stands up to the punishment winter dishes out. Scratch the surface, though, and you'll still find the luscious sheepskin goodness that will have you reaching to pull on the Kaniva whenever possible, even when you're just heading from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Premium leather upper is durable and easy-care
- Australian sheepskin lining insulates for warmth and breathes for comfort
- Molded heel cup offers improved fit and support
- Sheepskin-lined anatomical insole delivers cloud-like comfort underfoot
- Hard-wearing rubber and EVA sole blends durability and cushioning
Share your thoughts
What is the height of the shaft? Can you...
What is the height of the shaft? Can you fold the shaft over like with their other boots?