Empire Attire Winter Glove
- Detail Images
Your everyday go-to glove until the park slush-fest.
An all-purpose, subtly stylie workhorse for your hand, the Empire Attire Winter Glove could very well become an essential element of your resort ripping or backcountry boosting. Its all-leather outer shell sheds snow as you tunnel trenches through pow-town or guard your face from spindrift on the summit. All the while, the cursive Empire branding boasts you-know-what-you're-doing class.
- Thinsulate insulation throughout locks in your hand's heat on cold mornings without clamminess later
- Lycra knuckles block tree smacks and extend the life of the glove while a reinforced palm and thumb help you hang onto your ski pole and tweaked grabs
- Neoprene in the cuff and an adjustable elastic wrist strap prevent the snow from getting inside despite repeated high-speed crashes
- A nose wipe on the thumb clears your face after misfired snot rockets
Share your thoughts
Fingers are a bit long
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I do tend to have shorter fingers, but these gloves have longer fingers than other gloves I've tried (mostly POW and Black Diamond gloves).