Select your style & size:Select options
Grab a cold six-pack, put on the Electric Polarized Sixer Sunglasses, and head to creek to catch six fresh trout for your dinner. The shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses are polarized for glare-free vision on or off the water, and the progressive frame shape is a solid choice for daily use.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized lenses reduce blinding glare from reflective surfaces
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant and protect against 100% of harmful UV rays
- Base 6 mold-injected Grilamid frames provide ample durability for everyday use
- Five-barrel stainless steel hinges provide durability and a smooth action
- Item #ELC0909
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great glasses. Bought em, put em on, never took them off.
How did I live without sunglasses for so long and why has nobody ever told me how great they were?
They are robust, bend a little and don't really scratch unless you put them in your pocket with your keys and stuff but that makes sense.
They were a great deal when they were available ;)