- Detail Images
Adult design and technology that's priced and sized for smaller shredders.
The Electric Kids' EG1K Goggles are the small version of the EG1, with the same time-tested design and high-performance technology. The goggles feature a lower-profile frame than Electric's other kids' offering, the EGK, and are a lower-priced option with the same technology if you aren't overly concerned with your kid having the largest field of vision possible in a pair of kids' goggles. While the field of vision is slightly less than with the EGK, your kid might appreciate the reduced bulk of this lower-profile frame, and its many technical features enable consistently clear vision.
The goggles' dual lens design, anti-fog coating, and venting in the frame and lens prevent fogging while providing the protection needed to keep eyes from watering during downhill runs. The anti reflection lens coating and Eye Black light absorbing paint on the inside of the frame reduce the snow's bright glare while the 100% UVA/UVB lens protection guards against harmful rays. A pressure valve on the lens prevents optical distortion if the family's out on a high-elevation mountain, while the anti-scratch coating on the lens will help these goggles last through many winter seasons. The goggles sit comfortably on the face, hour after hour, thanks to contoured, triple-layer face foam with hypo-allergenic, moisture-wicking polar fleece, while a silicon-lined strap keeps the goggles securely on your kid's head so he doesn't risk loosing his eye protection.
- Helmet compatible, flexible thermoplastic urethane frame
- Ergonomic frame design for smaller faces with contoured, triple-layer face foam
- Cylindrical, polycarbonate lens with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti reflection coatings on lens
- Eye Black anti-glare treatment on inside of frame
- Dual lens design, lens and frame ventilation, lens pressure valve
- 40mm strap with adjuster and silicon lining