- Detail Images
The classic is back—in all black.
Designed for all face types, the Electric EG1 Polarized Goggle serves as the model for the basic goggle that everybody can pull off. With its polarized lens, this upgraded version of the classic creates definition and blocks glare that can harm your eyes and includes an additional lens to adapt to low-light conditions.
- Polarized lenses protect your eyes by eliminating glare so you can ride wide-eyed and fatigued-free
- 100% UV protection blocks harmful rays trying to destroy your gaze
- Cylindrical lens shaping proven peripheral vision and comfort
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating keeps vision clear and protects from scratches from rubbing against gear
- Ergonomic frame constructed from cold-weather resistant mold-injected TPU
- Contoured triple-layer face foam conforms to your face and wicks moisture to bring comfort to your sensitive mug
- Helmet-compatible articulating strap can be placed at multiple angles for a flush fit with all helmet types
- Included bonus lens gives you a better option for partly cloudy or low-light situations
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really like these goggles, and so does my family! They're warm, comfy, and efficient. The only problem is they're a little tight and skinnier than other goggles. But they work just fine for us!