Power and versatility.
When your day consists of morning powder and afternoon crud, you need the precision and versatility of the Elan Ripstick 106 ski. This ski was designed for the advanced-to- expert skier who wants to rail faster than ever in pretty much any snow condition. Its Amphibio profile uses distinct left and right camber profiles—camber on the inside edges and rocker on the outside—for power and precision on the inside edge with easier pivoting and smoother turn transitions on the outside edge.
The Ripstick features Elan's Tubelite Woodcore technology that integrates two lightweight carbon tubes into the laminated woodcore to give the ski stability at high speeds. VaporTip inserts in the tip and tail lighten swing weight and reduce vibration to improve stability at speed. Flexible fiberglass inserts optimize the ski's flex pattern and enhance torsional stiffness. Elan's SST Sidewalls transmit energy directly to the edges of the ski for uncompromised hold, giving you the freedom to charge any terrain with confidence.
- An all-mountain ski for the advanced or expert skier
- 106mm waist width floats powder and carves hardpack
- Amphibio profile uses distinct left and right camber profiles
- Rockered tip and flat tail for smoother turns and quick exits
- Tubelite wood core saves weight and enhances stability at speed
- VaporTip inserts lighten swing weight and reduce vibration
- SST Sidewall construction offers direct power transmission
- Item #ELA000L